It is very important to have your dryer vent cleaned at least once a year
Why have your dryer vent cleaned?
to prevent house fires...more than 15,000 fires occur each year due to clogged vents
- A clogged vent can cause the dryer to run too hot and damage other costly parts in the dryer
- A clogged vent causes the dryer to run more, this increases your energy bill
- Dangerous fumes – Gas dryers pose a carbon monoxide threat
- Mold and mildew damage to your home
Here are some signs that dryer vent cleaning is necessary:
- • Increased drying time (more than 45 minutes)
- • Laundry is hot at the end of the drying cycle
- • Laundry smells smoky or moldy at the end of the drying cycle
- • Laundry room is unusually hot and humid when dryer is running
- • Little or no lint on the lint screen
- • No visible exhaust from the vent outdoors when dryer is running
So don't be a victim call today to schedule your dryer vent cleaning!!
Visit our dryer vent cleaning website @ a-1appliancedryervents.com